Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Be the authentic you...


You.

All glitter and lip gloss... rock ~N~ roll & attitude.

I watch in amazment as you squeal over Bieber and then rock out to Joan Jett.

One minute life is all about eyeshadow and high heels, the next its consumed with whatever creation has you covered in paint and markers...

I want to say I dont know where you get it from, but then I look in the mirror, clay under my french manicured nails and checking my hair, which usually has a paint brush holding it up...

We always do it differently, and we always do it with sparkle!

So get your lipgloss on girl and go Ga Ga for what ever Bieber you like! And create something beautiful in everything you do... and LOVE always love...

and never stop being the authentic you!




♥ Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!